Jenn Kane offers integrated nutrition therapy and counseling to complement your health care team.
Whatever your reason for pursuing changes in diet and nutrition, Jenn looks forward to working with you to achieve your wellness goals. She will never tell you what you can and cannot eat but will rather work with your unique preferences and medical situation to create a plan that works for you.
Integrative and Functional Nutrition
Nutrition therapy focuses on healing, not just symptom relief. Suitable for chronic illness that is not responding to conventional treatment.
● Autoimmune disease
● Digestive disorders
● Endocrine imbalance
● Chronic pain and inflammation
● Depression and anxiety
● Post-partum depression
● Disordered eating and eating disorders
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
MNT is nutrition tailoring for specific disease states, including but not limited to:
● Prediabetes, Type 1 & 2 diabetes
● Heart disease
● Liver disease
● Gastrointestinal disorders
● Bone diseases (osteopenia/osteoporosis)
● Food allergy and sensitivity
● Diet assessment and monitoring for bariatric surgery
● Pancreatitis and other inflammatory diseases
● Cancer-pediatric and adult (Kati only)
● Counsel and plan for weight loss or gain
● Focus on body composition (fat loss, muscle gain), not just the number on the scale
● Coordinated care with other Red Willow practitioners, if desired
Maternal and Child Nutrition
● Prenatal nutrition assessment and treatment, if needed
● Supplementation guidance
● Post-partum nutrition and weight loss
● Breastfeeding support
● Birth assistance (Kati only)
● Youth, high school, and college-age nutrition education and counseling to improve athletic performance and build lifelong nutrition habits. Available to collaborate with coaches as needed (Jenn only).
● Competitive and goal specific athletes looking to optimize performance through nutrition. Special expertise in, but not limited to, mountain and rock climbing, endurance running and cycling, swimming, and triathlon (Kati only).
Red Willow Center Practitioners: